2012年1月24日星期二

Sell ZXMW SR10 I200

With customers’ increasing demands for bandwidths, operators’ demands for the large capacity wireless backhaul equipment that can be fast deployed are increasingly urgent as well.
Consisting of I200, I400, and I1000, ZXMW SR10 I series products can provide flexible and low-cost solutions for TDM and carrier-class Ethernet networks, and solutions for the smooth migration from TDM to all-IP network.
ZXMW SR10 I200, hereafter shortened as I200, is an LTE-oriented, large capacity microwave radio system. By adopting the Hybrid + Packet design, it can support frequency bands from 6 to 38 GHz and expansible data interfaces such as 16 E1 and 6 GbE.
Technology Highlights 
  • Compact Design
    The standard 19-inch rack with only 1U space can support the configurations of 1+0, 1+1 HSB, 1+1 FD, 2+0 Twin Path and 2+0 XPIC and unidirectional 2+2XPIC. The compact design not only saves much floor space, but also makes the installation and maintenance much easier; hence, it can save great human costs for you.

没有评论:

发表评论